TRP Slate Evo Hydraulic 4 Pot MTB Bike Brake Right or Left for 2.3mm Rotors
TRP Slate Evo Brakes
In 2016, TRP began working with reigning world cup champion Aaron Gwin. Out of the gate, he was impressed with the initial level of performance, but he did have a list of improvements needed to achieve world cup winning performance. Working closely with the TRP development team, improvements were made in nearly every part of the brake and tested on the world cup circuit throughout the season. We then carried some of these changes over to our Slate trail brake. We took most of the changes made to the DH-R EVO brakes and put them into the Slate T4. This brake features the same ergonomic lever made from cast aluminum and a forged/CNC’d caliper. Both of which have been given a matte black finish. It also features a new and stiffer 5.0 mm hose for easier internal routing and better transfer of hydraulic power. Riders will also find benefits in the four piston caliper, tool-free reach adjust, and top loading caliper.
- Forged, CNC machined and painted matte black lever body and caliper.
- Ergonomic lever blade.
- Dimpled accents for better grip on the trail.
- Adjustable lever reach.
- Alloy master cylinder cap.
- Hinged lever clamp.
- Compatible with 2.3mm 203/180/160/140mm rotors.
- 5mm hydraulic brake hose with high performance hydraulic brake fluid.
- Hose length 1900mm.
- Weight: 291g (Front without rotor and adapter).
- Post-mount brake disc system.
- Includes Right or Left brake system.
- Available colour: black.